ADIC Tape Library Sales & Repair Services
ADIC libraries are based on DLT, LTO and Ultrium tape drive technology. Pinetree can repair, refurbish and provide on-site maintenance of these tape libraries.
Customer backup, recovery, and archive needs are evolving, growing both in scale and complexity. Combining focused expertise, customer-driven innovation, and platform independence, ADIC (Quantum) still provides the most comprehensive range of backup, recovery and archive solutions and services for companies large and small.
- Tape Libraries provide least expensive storage solution to retain and archive digital data..
- Assurance based on market leading technology: Quantum is the #1 market share leader in scalable LTO tape libraries.
- Scalability from terabytes up to over 75 petabytes.
- KMIP-Compliant Data Security: Support for AES-256 bit tape encryption. Scalar libraries are KMIP compliant.
- Support for multiple LTO generations, up to and including LTO-6 technology to provide investment protection and data migration options
Pinetree can provide you with DLT, LTO, SDLT, LTO, Ultrium and AIT tape drives, libraries, parts and service required to keep your ADIC (Quantum) library operational for years to come. Our continual training and quality enhancement programs insures that you, our customer, will get premier service and we will get the job done right the first time.
Repair and Maintenance Services
Extending the life of your ADIC library and tape backup drives is our business. Pinetree Peripheralsprovides these services:
ADIC Tape Library Products
|VLS DLT 400|
|VLS DLT 700|
|Fastor 22 DLT|
The ADIC and Quantum logos above are ™ registered trademarks of the Quantum Corporation.